Renewing soapy cleanser.
Promotes the normalization of keratinization, stimulating epidermal renewal. Makes the stratum corneum thinner while respecting its physiological balance and oxygenates the tissue.
Indicated for all skin types, especially for:
- Dry, dehydrated, rough, and scaly skin.
- Skin with a lack of elasticity and suppleness.
- Dull skin with a lack of radiance and comfort.
- Acneic skin, with post-acne marks, scars or keloids, and milia.
- 1. Apply to a slightly damp face, neck, and décolleté.
- 2. Perform a gentle circular massage.
- 3. Remove with water.
AHAs ®: Multifunctional molecules acting at the stratum corneum level. They modify and weaken the intercorneocyte binding forces, favoring progressive exfoliation of the skin with an effective keratolytic action. Thanks to their plasticizing and hygroscopic capacities, AHAs have moisturizing and water regulating properties inside the cell. They also modify the intercorneocyte ionic bonds because when the horny layer is moisturized, the distance between corneocytes increases, thus reducing the bonding forces between cells. The superficial peeling effect of AHAs causes a decrease in the thickness of the stratum corneum, thereby increasing the thickness of the living epidermis and accelerating epidermal renewal. Contains glycolic acid, lactic acid, and citric acid.