INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, all web pages that use dispensable cookies are required to obtain the express consent of the user before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or tracking pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site. The use of these mechanisms allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as his/her preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he/she is most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytics, advertising and affiliation cookies, excluding those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: those that allow the user to surf through a website, platform or application, as well as the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookiesthose that allow the responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, and also for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these collect information on the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookiesthose that are set by social media platforms to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: : they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO PROPERTY
- Own cookies those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO RETENTION PERIOD
- Session cookies these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookiesthese are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ANUBIS COSMETICS S.L. is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following processing information is provided:
Purposes of processing as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing:by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 RGPD).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the case of third-party cookies or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject::
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID is native to PHP programming and allows websites to store state data that is passed across more than one page. On our website it is used to establish a user session and to transmit state data through a temporary cookie, which is commonly known as a session cookie. Since the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration date, it disappears when you leave the website or close your browser.||Expires with the session|
|__lglaw||It is used to store the user's consent.||1 year|
|PrestaShop-#||Se utiliza para permitir el correcto funcionamiento de la web.||1 month|
|cp-popup-#||It is used to allow the correct functioning of the web||Expires with the session|
|cp-popup-last-displayed||It is used to manage the use of popups.||4 years|
|Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid, collect)||Google uses these cookies to collect information anonymously and compile reports on website trends without identifying individual users.|
|Google (SAPISID, SID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SIDCC, NID, 1P_JAR, CONSEN, NID, OGPC, GPS, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, OTZ, DV, test_cookie, yt-remote-cast-installed, yt-remote-connected-devices, yt-remote-device-id, yt-remote-fast-check-period, yt-remote-session-app, yt-remote-session-name, rc::a, rc::b, rc::c)||Google uses these cookies in order to stay logged in to your Google account and related products such as Google Maps, Google+, YouTube or AdWords. As long as you remain logged in and use plugins on other websites such as ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience.||Persistent|
|Facebook (_fbp, fr, datr, lu, fbevents.js, m_pixel_ratio, wd, sb)||Facebook uses these cookies so that the user can share information, click on "like", show related advertising, or identify himself/herself on the website via Facebook.||Persistent|
External providers of this website
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Deleting cookies from the device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by erasing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g., login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Managing site-specific cookies: To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Blocking cookies Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac